Hot Dub Time Machine is bringing his gargantuan show back to Australia just once in 2016. Armed with a new time machine loaded with squeal inducing surprises, live turntable scratching, huge customised visuals and his stirring showmanship, Hot Dub Time Machine promises the Best. Party. Ever.
Hot Dub Time Machine takes punters on a transcendent dance through music history. Beginning with Rock Around The Clock he spins through tunes from artists like the Jackson Five, Nirvana, House of Pain and more, in strict chronological order from 1954 to present.
Hot Dub Time Machine has stormed the main stages at festivals all over the world including Australia’s Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival, Stereosonic and Groovin The Moo. Last year he made his debut at Coachella in the United States.
Hot Dub Time Machine’s Australian Tour 2016 will sell out quickly. Check details below.
Hot Tub Time Machine: Australian Tour 2016
- Friday, May 27: 170 Russell – Melbourne, Victoria
- Saturday, May 28: Thebarton Theatre – Adelaide, South Australia
- Friday, June 3: 170 Russell – Melbourne, Victoria
- Friday, June 17: Discovery – Darwin, Northern Territory
- Saturday, June 18: The Met – Brisbane, Queensland
- Friday, June 24 & Saturday, June 25: Metro City – Perth, Western Australia
- Friday, July 1: Enmore Theatre – Sydney, New South Wales