A handful of Australia’s favourite artists will perform at the iconic Beach Hotel in Byron Bay to raise money for the NSW RFS Northern Rivers and Far North Coast Brigades.
Bernard Fanning & Ian Haug, Wolfmother, T’N’T, Tim Rogers, Tex Perkins & The Loose Rubber Band, ARC (members of Spiderbait/You Am I/Jet/Even), Jackson Carroll, Jimmy Willing & The Real Gone Hick-Ups feat. The Buffalo Gals, Monica Frances will take up at The Beach Hotel in Byron Bay.
Though we might not have influence over the heavens we can do our bit to Make It Rain in dollar bills!
Can’t make it to Byron?
- An original Etching by Ben Quilty
- 1x hour Personal Training Session with Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky
- Maton guitar signed by Powderfinger
- Signed surfboard from seven-time world surfing champions Stephanie Gilmore
- Surfing session on the Mid North Coast with Joel Parkinson and Mick Fanningsomewhere near the QLD/NSW border.
- Tennis Lesson or game for three people with Pat Rafter
- 1/2 day songwriting session with multiple ARIA Award Winner Bernard Fanning
- A personal styling session at the Byron boutique with Isabella (Spelly), champagne and a $500 tab at the shop from Spell & The Gypsy Collective
- Golden ticket for you +1 to all publicly ticketed concerts at The Fortitude Music Hall in 2020
- You and 3 mates join the legendary Stone & Wood Head Brewer to brew your very own beer
Need to know:
- Make It Rain – FUND THE FIRIES A Bushfire Fundraiser is at The Beach Hotel Byron Bay on Wednesday Jan 8 & Thursday Jan 9.
- ALL TICKET SALES DONATED TO NSW RFS NORTHERN RIVERS AND FAR NORTH COAST BRIGADES.
- Online Auction is open (open Dec 17 until Jan 17). Visit MAKEITRAIN2020.COM.AU
- Tickets on sale now via www.makeitrain2020.com.au