The Australian Tour Continues
HOLY HOLY is one of the most talked about bands in the country right now.
After playing two sold out Howler shows in Melbourne on the weekend and making their way through their largely sold out When The Storms Would Come album tour, HOLY HOLY will perform two BIGSOUND headliner showcases this week in Brisbane; Title Track Party at The Brightside on Tuesday September 8, and the Triple J Unearthed Stage at Oh Hello on Wednesday September 9.
“We’re loving having the chance to play the record live for packed rooms all round the country, the audiences have been vibey as fuck!”
HOLY HOLY has played to sold out audiences in Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Melbourne and will wrap up their national tour before heading to Europe and the UK next month.
See HOLY HOLY at BIG SOUND 2015:
TONIGHT September 8 TITLE TRACK PARTY The Brightside 27 Warner St. Fortitude Valley Set time: 11.00pm – 11.40pm
TOMORROW NIGHT Wednesday September 9 TRIPLE J UNEARTHED STAGE Oh Hello 621 Ann St, Fortitude Valley Set Time: 11.30pm – 12.00 am
Remaining Australian Tour Dates:
- FRI 11 SEP | ANITA’S THEATRE, THIRROUL NSW Tickets www.ticketmaster.com.au
- SAT 12 SEP | LIZOTTES, NEWCASTLE NSW * Tickets www.lizottes.com.au
- FRI 18 SEP | TRANSIT BAR, CANBERRA ACT * Tickets www.moshtix.com.au
- SAT 19 SEP | OXFORD ART FACTORY, SYDNEY NSW * SOLD OUT
- SUN 27 SEP | SOUNDS OF THE SUBURBS, CRONULLA NSW Tickets http://www.soundsofthesuburbs.com.au/
The European/UK Tour
To celebrate the release of their debut album When The Storms Would Come on the other side of the world on October 30 the band will next month embark on their second UK / EU tour for 2015. Tickets to their London show are selling fast and they’re set to play some massive festivals including London Calling Amsterdam and also a coveted spot on the lineup of Liverpool Music Week. This follows their May tour that saw the band sell out their first ever London show and pack out showcases at The Great Escape, Liverpool Sound City, and play Dot To Dot, London Calling and Primavera Festivals.
EU / UK ‘When The Storms Would Come’ Tour Dates:
- FRI 23 OCT | Brussels, BE | Witloofbar
- SAT 24 OCT | Zwolle, NL | Let’s Get Lost
- SUN 25 OCT | Hamburg, GE | Molotow Sky Bar
- TUE 27 OCT | Berlin, GE | Comet Club
- THU 29 OCT | Utrecht, NL | Ekko
- FRI 30 OCT | Amsterdam, NL | London Calling
- SAT 31 OCT | Liverpool, UK | Liverpool Music Week
- MON 2 NOV | London, UK | Lexington
- TUE 3 NOV | Manchester, UK | Soundcontrol
The HOLY HOLY Touring Band
Holy Holy is fronted by the songwriting team, vocalist/composer Timothy Carroll and guitarist/composer Oscar Dawson. They are joined on the road by permanent drummer Ryan Strathie (Hungry Kids Of Hungary, Andy Bull), touring bass player Graham Ritchie (Airling, Emma Louise), and Brisbane-based producer Matt Redlich as their touring keys player.
Buy When The Storms Would Come