Kate Moss, one of the most photographed style icons of our time, has stepped into the shoes of one of the most legendary Rock & Rollers of all time, The King, Elvis Presley.
‘The Wonder of You’ by Elvis with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is the third track to be lifted from the massive number one album of the same name, and the new video from filmed especially with Moss channeling her own inner Elvis. With clothes and imagery inspired by existing Elvis photographs and footage, the video is the first original music video for an Elvis Presley track produced in this decade. Of doing the video, Moss said,
“I was so excited to be asked to be involved in this project, anything for Elvis…”
Filmed at the legendary Abbey Road Studios, where the album was recorded, the video was conceptualized by Vaughan Arnell of Moxie Pictures who discovered a striking resemblance between classic Elvis Presley images and some of Kate Moss’ most famous fashion shots.
Brought to life in stunning black & white, the video features Kate Moss performing in styles inspired by four memorable Elvis Presley looks including the black leather suit made famous in his 1968 Comeback Special. The modern interpretation has been recreated as a jumpsuit which was custom made for Kate Moss.
THE WONDER OF YOU AUSTRALIAN ARENA TOUR DATES:
- Friday 26th May Perth Arena, Perth www.ticketek.com.au
- Sunday 28th May Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide www.ticketek.com.au
- Thursday, 1st June Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane www.ticketek.com.au
- Friday 2nd June ICC Sydney Theatre, Sydney www.ticketek.com.au
- Friday 9th June Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne www.ticketek.com.au
- Sunday 11th June Derwent Entertainment Centre, Tasmania www.ticketmaster.com.au
Buy The Wonder of You album here.