Spend the weekend shopping, tasting and learning at the Artisanal LA Fall Show on October 22 and 23. Artisanal LA is a seasonal celebration of all things independent, local and handmade. It’s a great opportunity to get a start on your holiday splurge, while you meet the makers face to face.
Over 150 indie makers, crafters and chefs will offer edible delights at the show – sampling is encouraged (punters are advised to arrive hungry), get some home DIY ideas and bring the kids. ALA shows are family friendly and offer lots of kid friendly treats, including a family relaxation lounge and activities by the Barnsdall Activity Center.
Artisanal LA is a seasonal weekend long community shopping, tasting and learning experience showcasing the country’s finest local, independent food crafters, makers, artisans and chefs.
While you’re sampling and shopping, try your hand at leather crafting, modern calligraphy, kids activities, or get yourself an introduction to Kombucha home-brewing.
The Artisanal LA Fall Show is on Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 October at The California Market Center Penthouse in Downtown LA.
Makers + Crafters + Artisans + Chefs + Shopping + Tasting + DIYs + Workshops + Panels + Demos + Giveaways + Drinks + Coffee + Café + Lounge + Mobile Vendors + Live Music + Local Artists + More!
Need to know:
- Artisanal LA Fall Show 22 & 23 October, 2016
- Open 11am-6pm daily
- Location: The California Market Center Penthouse, 110 E 9th Street, Downtown Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Getting There: Parking | $6 lot parking + metered street parking or Go Metro! To get to The CMC, take the Blue, Purple, Red, or Expo Line to the 7th Street/Metro Center Station and walk 4 blocks east towards the venue. For your best route, fare information, or more info visit the Metro Trip Planner.
- Tickets on sale now. Tickets feature unlimited re-entry over the weekend and kids under 12 are free with a paying adult.
- Find out about all the DIYs, Workshops, Cooking Classes + more here.
- RSVP to Artisanal LA Facebook event page
- @artisanalla #alaspringshow #eatshopmake #SHOWmuchfun #artisanalla #handmade