Following the success of a massive sold-out Melbourne debut in April, Colour & Coconuts will take The Wellness Festival on tour for the first time to Brisbane and Sydney, with a jam-packed program of inspiration for the body and mind, hosted by Australian model and presenter Laura Dundovic.
The event, dubbed ‘the Coachella of the health world’ by Sporteluxe, is the first of its kind to combine health, business and an overwhelming sense of fun. Laura Dundovic is an accomplished ambassador for all things health, fitness and well-being, making her a natural choice for the tour.
The dynamic one-day event is set to the sounds of a live DJ, while guests sip on fresh, complimentary coconut drinks while attending motivational talks from world-class experts. Festival goers will be able to learn about health, business and relationships, fit in a lunchtime workout and wander around the Wellness Market, where top health brands and services will be on offer, as well as an array of healthy treats– what could be a more exciting way to balance, nourish and excite both body and mind?
Program Highlights include:
- Meditate and Master: Melissa Ambrosini will teach you how to master your inner “Mean Girl” so you can become wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love. She will give you powerful tools to take out into your life to spark inspiration and belief that you can live the life of your dreams.
- Who run the world? Stylerunner founder Julie Stevanja will share her journey on how she came to start Stylerunner and build it into the huge brand it is today. Julie will share her top tips on what it takes to build your own dream business, with a focus on balancing work, life, health and wellbeing and creating healthy workplace culture.
- How Stress could be making your Sick: Brown Paper Bag Nutritionist Jacqueline Alwill – With her wealth of experience and insights into the effects of stress on gut health, Jacq will help you bulletproof your immune system and take care of your belly with practical advice on keeping balance – inside and out!
- Daring & Disruptive: Entrepreneur, publisher and author Lisa Messenger is passionate about helping people change the way they think to truly succeed and realise her mantra – “Anything is possible!”. Lisa will be giving insights into how to shake your comfort zone, enjoy breaking the rules and live life to the full.
- Making it Happen – Matcha Maiden founder Sarah Holloway shares her journey from corporate lawyer to funtrepreneur after the hobby-turned-health-food business she founded with her partner Nic just over a year ago launched into a global brand with 1000+ stockists worldwide, two warehouses and a growing list of powerful partnerships.
- Sweat Session with the Base Body Babes – Powerhouse duo, Diana and Felicia will be hosting a lunchtime sweat session showcasing their signature BBB style.
- Stretch Session with Elle Fit and Active with D – This Brisbane duo will get hearts racing with a combo of HIIT training and Elle’s signature stretches.
All guests receive a jam-packed goodie bag on arrival (with fresh coconut, naturally), as well as the chance to win 1000 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points (conditions apply).
- Buy Tickets here.
- The first 100 tickets holders receive a custom monogrammed gift from The Daily Edited.
Need to know:
- The Wellness Festival Brisbane
- Date: Saturday 3 September, 2016
- Venue: Lightspace, 30 Light Street, Fortitude Valley
- The Wellness Festival Sydney
- Date: Saturday, 15th October, 2016
- Venue: Commune, 901 Bourke St, Waterloo NSW 2017