The MetLiveArts series at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York is a contemporary performance and talks platform that enhances the experience of the Museum’s exhibitions. Within gallery spaces artists, performers, curators, and thought leaders are invited to collaborate within the hallowed halls of The Met. In June, fashion designer Alexander Wang joins Alina Cho on The Atelier.
Now in its second season, The Atelier presents a space where the likes of Alber Elbaz, Diane von Furstenberg, Donatella Versace and Anna Wintour have shared their views on the fashion industry and the arts with Alina Cho.
On Thursday 9 June, Alexander Wang will take to the stage as Cho’s fifth guest in the Grace Rainey Rogers Auditorium. They’ll discuss his experiences of the past decade – Wang was twenty when he started his business, and later won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund in 2008 – they’ll also cover his views on the impact of the changing fashion climate, along with insight into his creative process.
Watch Alexander Wang Fall 2016 here:
- Tickets: from USD$40. Tickets include admission to the Museum on day of performance.
- Date: Thursday 9 June, 2016
- Time: 11am-3.30pm
- For more information, click here or call 212-570-3949
- For online tickets and additional info, click here or call 212-570-3949.
- Tickets are also available at the Great Hall Box Office (open Mon-Sat (TGW editor note: avoid queues in America, pre-purchase your tickets, friends)